Followers

Friday 10 June 2016

EXCITING NEWS !!!!!!!


Hello all my crafty friends

I am so excited I can hardly contain myself I have been chosen to be parts of the Crafters Companion Inspirers DT , I have been biting at the bit to tell you and now the time has come that I can.
I am so looking forward to sharing all my creations with you all and working with a Amazing Company and Talented Teamies. 

Now after all that excitement I have a card to share with you, It was a card I made for my Mum for her Sister, I have used Sara's Signature Collection Floral Delight.

I have used the papers from the paper pad, 3d topper flower and flourish dies and stamped a sentiment using Crafters Companions Sentimental stamps, it's one of my favorite coloursCrafting W, I used Crystal Drops for the centre of each flower. 



Challenges

Jades Sparkling Butterflies - Favorite Colour Combination and Anything Goes.
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes.
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes.


Thank you for stopping by and leaving me lovely messages, also welcome to my new followers thank you for joining me .






11 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations Julie, so well deserved - I can't wait to see all of your fabulous DT creations - you will love being part of the Crafter's Companion Team.
    Your card is gorgeous, such an elegant design and lovely rich colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie - I'm beyond thrilled for you!!!!! Many congratulations on your new DT position :o) Super gorgeous card and I'm sure your Mum's sister loves it!
    Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Julie on your new Design Post, your card is gorgeous. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie, what fantastic news! So pleased for you! I love your beautiful card!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Julie, I'll bet you are well chuffed! Super card above, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Julie and very well deserved
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Julie, love the rich tones! Gorgeous!! A huge congratulations on your new Design Team gig, they are lucky to have you! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant news Julie a huge congratulations and I have to say your card is so beautiful the colours are amazing, stupendous work.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy for you Julie, that's fantastic news & so well deserved! Your card is beautiful, love the colours & the lovely flowers.
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful Julie. Adore the aubergine colouring and flower arrangment.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know how I missed this so sorry to be late in congratulating you, big well done. I was just leafing through my last copy of the mag again and saw your pic which I hadn't noticed before either! Lynn x

    ReplyDelete