Followers

Monday 9 November 2015

Tails Entwined

Hello all did you have a lovely weekend, the weather wasn't good here Rob was busy working in the kitchen so I did a bit of crafting, I go nowhere as much as I wanted too though, never mind,

I thought I would make a card using House Mouse Stamp Tails Entwined.
I have used Linen card for the base and white card for the borders corners and sentiment, the linen card didn't emboss very well.

I used my Spectrum Noir Pencils to colour the image, I did print the image on to linen card I am not sure it was the right thing to do.the borders and corners are Die'sire dies the sentiment is Tattered Lace


The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes .
Creative Fingers Challenge - Always Anything Goes.
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving lovely comments.




10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Julie, I like the sweet image and the punched borders
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable card Julie, such a sweet image and lovely design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute image and beautifully coloured. A sweet card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, cute image and loving the white

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet Julie! I love that you left the background in just white even thought you still created lots of interest...it lets that wonderful image shine! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Julie, such a cute image. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julie this is so lovely a cute image love the white card design and die/punches you have used I love it
    hugs
    lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful and creative is your card as always you are so talented in lots of crafty ways x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute House Mouse image and love the embossing and die-cuts---thank you for joining us at Simply papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card and really sweet image :) Thanks for playing along at Creative Fingers! Hope you will join us again! PS: I got a huge blogcandy if you wanna join in! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete