Followers

Friday, 3 July 2015

Sending Special Wishes


Hello all hope your well and looking forward to the weekend, I have been looking after Chloe today.

I am sharing a card I made ages ago a Thelwell  from Crafters Companion, I made two for an order I showed you one but forgot this one so I thought I would show it now.

I used the Paper crafting kit to make this one using 1/2 sheet of the gorgeous card and some paper from the paper pad for the dies, the dies are Die'sire.



The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Aud Sentiment Challenge - Animals + Sentiment.
Crafting With Attitude - Anything Goes.
Creative Knockouts - Banner / Pennant All Dressed Up.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving lovely comments





10 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Julie, such a great design.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Julie, great layout and love those's Thelwell ponies..Hugs Lozzy xx i remember them and having these as little ornaments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Julie, I love the cute image and fabulous personalised bunting.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi , A lovely project. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this Month. Crafting With An Attiude Good luck. We would love to see you again for our next challenge.
    Erin (Challenge Blog Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi what a nice card.
    I never thought of putting the name of person on the
    bunting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie what a fab card! Love how you added the name!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous and creative card. Thanks for joining us in our animal challenge at Aud Sentiments
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card so glad you joined us at Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card. Thanks for playing along at Creative Knockouts

    ReplyDelete