Followers

Tuesday, 28 July 2015

Romance Always



Hello all hope you are ok and your week is going to plan.

I am sharing a Sneak Peek of the soon to be launched The Romantique Collection from Kraftyhands on the 17th August, which you can pre-order HERE.

I have used Centura Pearl card to create an A5 landscape card, all the gorgeous elements are from the CD apart from the lace and the heart die I used with on of the papers and images plus much more on the CD.


The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving lovely messages, also hello to my new followers, thank you for sharing my crafty journey.




12 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Julie, lots of lovely details and beautiful vintage image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, what a beautiful vintage card! I love it!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Julie and love your layout with the colours..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Julie.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Julie this is so beautiful and so wonderfully vintage, definitely romantic the design and elements you have used are superb.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely I love the black/white photo
    thanks for joining incy wincy
    Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Julie. I love the image and all your detailing is so beautiful.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your vintage style card

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely Julie, a wonderful vintage design!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful vintage design Julie, I love it
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Julie :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete