Followers

Thursday 9 July 2015

Christmas Wishes


What another lovely day it has been

I am sharing my first Nordic card with you today from Crafters Companion, I printed one of the card Companions and backing paper which I embossed with Reindeer Forest Embossing folder, the tags were with the topper the holly and border where on separate sections on the CD embellishments and Borders, it is such a stunning collection.




The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Crafting From The Heart - Always Anything Goes.
Not Just Cards Challenge - Always Anything Goes.
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes.


Thank you for taking the time to leave lovely comments




10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Julie, I love the colours, lovely!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Julie but it does feel strange making Christmas cards when it 20 C. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card Julie, such a wonderful design - this is a brilliant collection isn't it.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christmas card Julie..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous. I rarely use CDs but I am loving all the cards I am seeing made from it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Julie, adorable image and beautiful design.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous Julie, I like the design the image and the embellishments
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cheerful image and a lovely card. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Smashing card Julie I love reindeer's on Christmas cards this is such a fun looking one, I love the mirror card it really shows up the card shape, ACE make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete