Followers

Saturday 27 June 2015

To The Happy Couple


Morning all another weekend has come around hope you all enjoy whatever you choose to do.

My card I am sharing today is from a Kanban kit I have had ages, a work mate of Rob's asked if I had a Wedding card in mt stash, I hadn't so I made this for him and he collected it later he loved it.

The die's I have used are Tattered Lace and ribbon from my stash.






The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Crafting With Attitude - Anything Goes.
Craftt Ribbond Challenge - Anything Goes With Handmade Ribbon.
A Vintage Journey - Celebrations.
Creative Fingers Challenge - Anything Goes.

Thank you all for stopping by 

Hugs

XXXXXXXXX

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Julie, I love the romantic image and beautiful detailing.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous Wedding card Julie, such a wonderful, original design - brilliant.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Julie love that romantic image also those lovely dies a fabulous creation
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Julie, I like the image and the beautiful bells
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Striking card! Thanks for sharing with Creative Fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So romantic and lovely. Thanks for joining us at A Vintage Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful unique card! Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete