Followers

Monday 1 June 2015

Faux or Real

Morning lovely people hope you are well, today a new challenge starts at Crafty Cardmakers and More, Sue is our host this fortnight  the theme is  Faux or Real stitching on your projects,

I have gone for Faux stitching on my card, I have used a gorgeous House Mouse image doing his/her cross stitching, the image papers and sentiment are from the Triple House Mouse CD.
I have use pink card for matting and layering.

Here is my card I am sorry the light wasn't good, I took loads of pictures too to get a good one.



The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Aud Sentiments Challenge - Cute plus Sentiment.
Cute Card Thursday - Too Cute.
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes.
Simply Create Too - Keep It Simple.
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave lovely comments.



19 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Julie. The image is adorable and I love the paper and colourway xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute House Mouse creation Julie.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie this is super cute. Loving the scallop edges and striped design paper.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely that image is just adorable!!!

    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card Julie! Your image is so adorable and I love the scalloped base, very pretty! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an adorable card Julie, such a sweet image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Julie, I love the sweet image and beautiful colours.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful,lovely image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet card Julie, a lovely design
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Julie, I like the sweet image and the papers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a great design Julie and a really cute image! Sure meets the theme we set! Thank you for sharing your project and creativity at Aud Sentiments!
    Just as a note... it looks like the window and the light is behind your card - is there a way you could turn the card to face the window and get more light that way? Sorry, it is the help if I can mode I get into! LOL!
    ~ginny, Aud Sentiments DT: [#132 – Cute + Sentiment]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous - I just love this card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments. New challenge starts tomorrow - I do hope we will see you entering again. Thanks Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous choice of image Julie love the faux stitching and papers a super, super card
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely cute and so well designed, well done x

    Missy Pink - The Crafty Pink Girl x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julie I have just popped back to thank you, you leave me the most lovely comments they really make my day, thank you.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A really adorable card Julie. Your cross stitching bunny image is really cute and fits the stitching theme perfectly and the pink, white and blue colour combination is very pretty. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet card!! Thanks for joining us in our Funday Friday challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a precious card...just adorable! Thanks for joint in Funday Friday at Jo's Scrapshack.

    ReplyDelete