Followers

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Christmas Rose

Hell all wow hasn't it been hot today, I have been nice and cool in my craft room as much as I like the sun it gives me very bad headaches if I am in it to long. so I try not to be in it for long.

Anyway I have been playing with Sheena's stamps and some Studio Acrylics Paints, first time I've used them I loved just messing about with them, my card is no way perfect at all, I cut all around the Christmas Rose I also used the packaging of the Christmas greeting folder and embossed it, then put it all together matting and layering with gold mirri and printed and heat embossed with gold powder the sentiment.

I am quite pleased with it although it's not perfect, more practice needed.



The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes.
Get Creative Challenges - Must Include Flowers.
Not Just Card Challenges - Anything Goes.


Thank you for stopping by and leaving lovely comments



6 comments:

  1. Wow this looks amazing Julie a stunning creation
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Get Creative Challenges.

    Camille - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Julie, the colours are stunning.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card,fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Julie, such lovely rich colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing with us at Not Just Cards Challenges this month!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete