Followers

Monday 8 June 2015

Alfie

Morning all what lovely weather we had over the weekend, let's hope it continues.

I am sharing a Scruffy Little Kitten stamped image today, this little gorgeousness is called Alfie, I loved colouring him in it is very relaxing.
The papers are from the CD I used black card for matting and layering, the ribbon gems and twine are from my stash they were in the Camden Town embellishment packs.
The star dies are Die'sire essentials, little Alfie and sentiment are from Alfie stamp set.


The Challenges I would like to enter Alfie into are:-

Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes.

Thank you for stopping by and Hello to my new follower, thank you for joining my crafty journey.



13 comments:

  1. Awww Julie he is a little cutie great image and brilliant design.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is fabulous Julie. Stunning image and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you've made with Alfie!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Julie, a great image and design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Julie, Alfie so adorable..Hugs Lozzy xx im waiting for the cd rom to arrive x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Julie, I love the cute image and fabulous papers.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Julie, love the cute image & fab design. Wonderful colouring too hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab boys card Julie!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is just brilliant, Julie. So far I have not paid much attention to the Scruffy Little Kittens range, but I think I will need to check out the stamps.
    Hugs, Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act card challenge!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so so cute. Great coloring! Thanks for joining us at Simply Papercraft, see you soon!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete