Followers

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Dress Up Chloe

Hello all hope you are all well, I am sharing another card using Pink Gem Designs Images, using Dress Up Chloe, I just love this sweet decoupage image, my youngest Granddaughter is Chloe this would be perfect for her, I have used and 8x8 card blank and card for matting and layering.


The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Dream Valley Challenges - Anything Goes.
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Lots of Layers or no layers.
Not Just Cards Challenge - Anything Goes.
The Pink Elephant - Anything Goes.


Thank you for stopping by




12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, adorable image and beautiful design.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Julie. The decoupaged image is so sweet and I love the pretty paper xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the design and image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card Julie, I am sure that your Grand daughter would love to have this. So clean and yet girly.
    Hugs Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely Julie, such a fabulous design
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beauty Julie. Such a pretty creation.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie this is gorgeous so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word Julie what a beautiful card that image is so very pretty I love the colours and embellishments, super, super make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week!
    -Mari K.
    Incy Wincy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julie - gorgeous card! Such a pretty image and I'm sure your Grandaughter will love it! With my DT "hat" on, thanks for playing at Incy Wincy Designs this week.
    Hugs, Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute is this? Adorable images! Thanks for playing in The Pink Elephant's Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete