Followers

Monday 24 November 2014

Jingle Bells

Hi all wow what a cold frosty morning we woke up to, the sun is now shining but very cold, much better than all the rain we have had the last week or two.

Today starts a new Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and More this fortnight Lin is hosting , the theme is distress it, we would love you to join in I am looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations.

For my card I have used Vintage Christmas CD from Crafters Companion to create my card, everything on my card is off the CD, I have distressed the edges of the papers with my tool from Tim Holtz and then inked the edges, I must admit this is out of my comfort zone I don't like getting messy fingers.


We are sponsored this challenge by


Di's Digi Stamps $12 Gift Certificate


Woodware Craft Collection


With a prize of £12.00 to spend at your favourite Woodware Stockist, either in store or on line. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Crafty Calener Challenge - It's all about Christmas.
Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Challenge - Getting Ready for Christmas.
Hiding in my Craftroom - Any Holiday.
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Christmas Christamas Challenge Extra.

Thank you for stopping by and hello to my new followers, thank you for joining me on my crafty journey.
Hugs Julie xxxxxxx


15 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Julie, so many fabulous details and beautifully distressed.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may be out of your comfort zone Julie but you have done a brilliant job on it, its gorgeous! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like inky fingers but I do love distressed and this is gorgeous, great vintage style x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Julie, gorgeous design and details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Julie, I like the image and all the detail.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely Christmas card Julie, so totally elegant - thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (All about Christmas) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours Julie. hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Distressing is not my usual style either Julie, but your card is gorgeous. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and very vintage..... thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the challenge.
    Lisa
    ljcreation.blogspot.com
    HIMCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Julie, I love the papers and beautiful design.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!! Those flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just beautiful Julie! WOW! Such a gorgeous card and a wonderful job distressing, especially since this is outside your comfort zone! Just gorgeous! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete