Followers

Monday 29 July 2013

Messy Rabbit In Trouble

I am doing well today two posts in one day, I have used my Messy Rabbit Cd to create this card, I love Messy Rabbit and don't used him enough, he looks like he's having problems with the plumbing here.

I have printed two papers and an image, used core'dinations for matting and layering, spellbinder scallop die for the image and some gold mesh for texture, I have then made an Epiphany embellishment and used some ribbon from my stash. then stamped a sentiment on the bottom of the image.



The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Joanna Sheen Challenge - Boys Will Be Boys.
Make It Monday - Anything Goes.


Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Julie xxxxxxx

10 comments:

  1. This is fabulous,loving the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh I love Messy Rabbit. Such a cute card. Thanks for entering in the Joanna Sheen CHallenge and good luck - Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image Julie, I love the look on his face! Fabulous card love the ribbon and Epiphany charm! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card Julie, I know what you mean about Messy Rabbit - I love him, but always forget about him, must remedy that!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Julie. I love the image with the matching papers and fabulous layout too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the papers and I adore the image, just soo cute! Fabulous card Julie!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Julie, I like the fun image, the papers and the heart.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Julie, love the very cute image, scrummy colours and design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol! Poor rabbit!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at MIM! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete