Followers

Monday 11 March 2013

Bamboo With Love

Hello all hope you are having a good day, we woke up to snow here this morning, it is still snowing, only fine flakes, it has settled though and with the winds it's deep in some places.

I have been playing with my adorable Bamboo  again today, he's just gorgeous, I have used another card Companions from the CD and one backing paper.
Some pink card for matting and layering, for the buttons I have used my epiphany tool and the bow is some raffia ribbon.

The Challenge I would like to enter my card into is:-
Make it Monday - Anything Goes.


Thank you all for stopping by ang leaving me lovely comments.

Hugs Julie xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,I love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie a lovely card, the pretty pastel colours are perfect for spring and he is certainly an adorable panda! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Julie! I do like this new little character. Love your bow at the corner.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Julie. I love that cute panda and the pretty pastel colours
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Julie fab colours you have used xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Julie, the little panda is adorable and love the embellishments!Wonderful !
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete