Followers

Monday, 25 February 2013

Playtime's Over

Hello All hope you had a lovely weekend, it was very cold here, so I stayed in and did some crafting in the morning, and then we went to see our Grandchildren, I haven't seen them for a while I didn't want to take my germs over.
I think I might be turning the corner now, I am not 100% but better than I was.

Today card I am sharing with you is from my Paintbox Poppets Cd, I have used one of the card companions pages and also printed a backing paper, I used some Core'dinations for matting and layering.

I just love this image it's just so sweet, I made buttons with my Epiphany Tool and used some gems from my stash.
The Challenge I would like to enter my card into are:-

Make It Monday - Anything Goes.
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes.

Thank you all for stopping by and leaving lovely comments, I love to read them all.

Hugs Julie xxxx

14 comments:

  1. So beautiful Julie is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie this is so cute, what a beautiful picture, love the layout, saw you over on mim. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Julie, I love the image and beautiful shades of blue.
    I am pleased that you are starting to feel better.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your card at MIM and jumped to see it closer - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie, So glad to hear you are feeling much better.. Gorgeous card... such a beautiful image & design... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Julie - I've used this card compananion set to make a card with too. They really are super when you're in a jam and need a card in a hurry!
    Take care,
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Julie, love the adorable image and the fab details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Julie - I love the Paintbox Poppet images.

    Glad you're feeling better.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card and image Julie. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful,gorgeous image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Julie, I like the adorable image.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really adorable, love the layout and colours and that image is just so sweet
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Julie, I love the square framing and the wonderful shades of blue, nicely embellished too!.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so beautifully designed. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Lady Anne’s Paper Crafts DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete