Followers

Saturday 9 February 2013

Florence Angelica and Friends 3

Hello everyone hope you are well and having a good weekend so far, it was snowing here for most of the morning, it didn't settle though I think we must have had rain in the night it was wet everywhere.

Well as I am on a roll with the gorgeous Angelica and Friends newest collection from Crafters Companion, I am just loving it, this is my 3rd card, I have used Florence stamp and coloured her with my Spectrum Noir pens, papers sentiment border and flowers are printed from the CD   Core'dinations for matting and layering and ribbon from my stash.
I hope you like it,hello to my new follower thank you for joining me.

Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Julie xxxx

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Julie. I love the sweet image and the colours are beautiful
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Julie, love the adorable image and pretty design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all your Angelica cards Julie - so pretty! Love the colours and embellishments.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card and the way you coloured the image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Julie, I like the sweet image the papers and the embellishments,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab card Julie I love the design and that gorgeous flower! Hope you are having a nice weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute pretty card, thank you for joining in at LEJ, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card Julie, love the pretty colours and flower! Thanks for joining in with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julie your card is so pretty the colours are gorgeous as is your image so beautifully presented too! x

    ReplyDelete