Followers

Monday 28 January 2013

Party Time

Morning all hope you had a lovely weekend, it was a lovely sunny day here yesterday, it felt like spring had arrived,

I thought it was about time I shared another card with you, I couldn't believe it was a week ago I posted, I need slapped wrists Lol .

My card today is one of  LOTV die cuts, the papers are from Knitwits paper pads,I used a Spellbinders die decorative labels one for around the image, pearls ribbon and card from my stash and embossed glitter Encapsulated card from Hunkydory.


The Challenge I would like to enter my card into is:-Make It Monday Anything Goes.
Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Julie x



18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Julie, I like the adorable image the frame and the ribbon,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Julie. I love the sweet image and gorgeous detailing
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image just makes me smile. Your card is beautiful with just the perfect amount of embellishments and really focuses in on that focal point; which I might add is colored up spectacular!!

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Happy Crafting...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet Julie, loving that frame, might have to go searching for that one! Love your LOTV, they are so cute aren't they! Came over from MIM. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and colors Julie. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, such a lovely image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card with a lovely image and layout x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Julie, love the gorgeous image and fab design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A sweet and adorable card Julie, wonderfully designed and put together. Beautiful!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just popped back Julie to say I have just seen your cute card on MIM! Hugs Craftin' Suzie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Julie,Popped by from MIM to see your Beautiful card. Faye

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julie, Gorgeous card, Love that image so sweet.. Great colours & design... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I stopped at MIM and saw your adorable card - love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love LOTV images they are sooo cute and adorable. She really stands out on MIM. Good Luck Hayley X

    ReplyDelete