Followers

Monday 15 October 2012

Halloween At Lexis Creations

Morning all I hope you had a lovely weekend, it's been lovely here although we had a very good frost yesterday.

I am sorry I have been absent for over a week, my Cousin has been with us and we always have a crafty week, I really don't know where the time went.

Well today sees another Challenge at Lexis Creations this week it's Halloween, I am looking forward to seeing all your creations.

For my card I have used Witch Bear from Fairy Dust Crafts, the papers and sentiment are what I had on the computer, they are from Printable Heaven.
Our sponsor for this Challenge is Joanna Sheen.
Here is my card, I hope it gives you some inspiration, don't forget to check out my fellow teamie's blogs for even more inspiration.

The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-
Make It Monday - Anything Goes.
2 Sisters Challenge Anything Goes.
Allsorts Challenge Blog - To Cute To Spook.
Dream Valley Challenges - Halloween.

Thank you for stopping by

Hugs Julie x

11 comments:

  1. Hello Jo. What a fab creation and such wonderful papers. Great image too.
    Lots of love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Julie, I like the image the papers and the pumpkin.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Julie,love the beautifully coloured image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Julie. I love the image and brilliant papers

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cutie this is loving that cute image superb card hugs sassyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Halloween card Julie, great choice of papers with it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful Julie is your cute image and a great card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaah this is so adorable just perfect for a little one,no scary parts just cuteness! Well the pumpkin looks a little out of sorts lol! Fabulous card and I love it!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't he just the cutest? Too cute to spook that's for sure.....though that pumpkin looks pretty scary lol!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley, and good luck.

    Caz DV DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card! Love your bat paper! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

    Hugs
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete