Followers

Monday 6 February 2012

NEW CHALLENGE OVER AT LEXI'S CREATIONS

Morning all hope you had a lovely weekend, not sure where it went!!
What fantastic creations we had with our fancy folds challenge, thank you to everyone who joined in.
Today starts a new challenge at Lexi's Creations  the theme this week is Love (Valentine).
Our Sponsor this week is Fairy Dust Crafts where our winner will be able to choose 5 digi images.
My creation this week is Valentine Scruffles to bring this gorgeous little character alive I have used my Spectrum Noir pens, I'm sorry I forgot to write down the colour's I used..
The paper's I have used are from my stash as Is the ribbon and the flowers, the hearts have been punch out with my  Martha Stewart punch.
The image was cut out using my nestabilities dies.
The Challenges I would like enter my card into are:-

Come and Get It Challenges - Love.
Dream Valley Challenges - Valentine
Gingerloft- Love is in the air.
I am looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations.
Hugs Julie x


17 comments:

  1. Scruffles looks so cute. Love the ribbon and flower combination. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Gorgeous Julie, such a cute dog, and I love the flowers hugs Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty, such a cute image, i love those hearts it one of my fav punches.
    been playing with mine on tomorrow's DT card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Julie - love the hearts and the cute dog! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, Little Scruffles has to be one of the cutest characters ever! Love those punched hearts.
    So sorry I missed getting a card done for the challenge this morning but thanks for your understanding and support while my computer problems are being solved. Fortunately, I'll still be able to do my commenting from the computer at the office. Hope everything is up and running before the next challenge. :-D
    NanaConnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card! Love the harts = Tineke x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Scruffles, he's such a cutie, gorgeous card.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely and such a cute image:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Julie, great job on Scruffles and I adore your hearts. Love your DT entry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie, your card is adorable! The embellishments are perfect. Sometimes it is so hard to know where to put them but you did great! Good coloring too. Thanks for entering Gingerloft's Challenge!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Julie,such a cute image and fabulous colouring and papers...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely Valentines card Julie and the hearts at the side are so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a lovely card Julie. The wee dog is sooo cute and the hearts fab.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julie!
    Please visit my blog...I have a special surprise for you!
    Manderly
    xxxooo
    http://manderlylynn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute card. Love the puppy. Thanks so much for taking part in this week’s Love challenge on Come and Get it Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Supercute card Julie! That little pet is adorable and I love those cute little hearts! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, I so appreciate this. Have a lovely weekend, take care, Ira x

    ReplyDelete