Followers

Sunday 23 October 2011

FLOWER FAIRIES

Hello all I thought it was time I posted it's been a couple of weeks, this card I did for my Friends Birthday and I chose one from the Flower Fairies range that is available from Crafters Companion.

I printed a Backing Paper , Co-ordinating paper, boarder and Topper.I embossed the sentiments with gold embossing powder, I made the flowers from MCS  die-cuts. I chose this one as we are in Autumn and it's from the Autumn / Winter range, I must admit if ever I get stuck for a card I always seem to go for my Flower Fairies CDS, the colours and images are gorgeous.
I hope you all have a good weekend whats left of it.
The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-
Send a smile for Kids Challenge - For the girls.
The Squirrel and the Fox Challenge - One for the Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment