Followers

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Inquisitive Humphrey

Here is one of my cards I have made this week, Gorgeous little Humphrey, our neighbours moved this week little Connor is two so I thought this would be suitable as little Connor comes running down to look at my Tortoises and here is Humphrey looking over the wall.
I have taken this image from Humphrey's Corner CD that is available from  Crafters Companion.
I have printed out a backing paper and matching inserts and one of the co-ordinating papers and a decoupage, I have used on of the tags and printed the sentiment onto it, and some ribbon from my stash..

The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Anything Goes Challenge - Anything Goes
Going Grey With Scrap - Creations - Anything Goes
Paper Shelter Challenge - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment