Followers

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Side by Side

.Well here we are half way through the week, I have been catching up with all my cards for this month,where Iv'e been at Mum and Dads I have fallen behind, I am now almost on top of them all, Phew.
This is my Son's Birthday Card, he will be 30 I can't believe where the time has gone,
This Image is from Peerless Designs Cuddle Upz, I have used a 8" x 8" Card base, there are some gorgeous images on there to choose from, I had forgotten that I had got it till I was going through all my CDs to see what I could do for him, I hope he will like it, Men are very difficult to choose.
Hope you all have a good rest of the day, till next time . Love Julie xx
The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are :-

Cards for Men - Must be Masculine Anything goes.
Forever Friends - Must include an Animal.
Make it Monday - Always anything goes.
Paper Playtime - Anything goes.
Stamps R Us - Anything goes.
Whimsy Stamps - Anything goes with a Sentiment.
Top Tip Tuesday - Masculine

No comments:

Post a Comment